FINALLY, I will be starting my Senior Project hours! It took me a while--too long--to get it together, but I can finally work next week.
I was able to email JJ Casas and he replied back the next day. I was so happy
that he was willing to be my mentor. Turns out that he actually went to University of San Francisco, which is the same college my sister went to. Apparently my sister knows who he is, too, so it's good to know that we have a connection somehow. I'll be meeting him either next week or the week after.I also finally got in contact with SF Camerawork. I spoke to Jennifer, the Volunteer Coordinator, and she was more than happy to welcome me as a volunteer. She emailed me the list of events coming up for the month of April at the gallery. My first day volunteering will be April 2, next Saturday, from 4:45-8 pm. The gallery will be having a book signing for some local authors.
I'm excited to be starting my hours. I look forward to learning as much as I can about photography. I hope that my mentoring and volunteering will live up to my expectations.
No comments:
Post a Comment