It may sound a little silly, but traveling into San Francisco on my own is a little terrifying for me. My parents have always been protective of me, so I haven't been able to go on "adventures" in the City until just recently. I'm taking BART on my own, which isn't too challenging because I'm only traveling in one direction, but getting on the right train can sometimes be confusing. After my second day at SF Camerawork, I actually got onto the train that stops at Daly City BART station, not South San Francisco. So, I was stuck in the cold, waiting 20 minutes for the next train.

I believe Senior Project will be good for me, though. I'm learning how to be independent and finding my way around San Francisco. Those are good skills to have, especially if I'm going to be leaving for college in a new place.
No comments:
Post a Comment